Senior Front-end Developer - React
- Develop and maintain large, complex, and feature-rich web applications.
- Assist in the definition of application architecture.
- Transform prototype designs into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Provide guidance and support to fellow colleagues.
- Research new technologies and approaches to better improve application code.
- Perform code review and peer reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline, or at least 3 years related work experience
- Minimum 1 year experience writing applications with React
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to do well under pressure
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Passionate individual with a keen desire to learn
- Experience working with Redux, WebGL, Apollo and/or GraphQL
- Some knowledge of C#, C++, Python or PHP
- Strong understanding of Git and dependency management tools
If you were referred to this position by a friend or colleague please add their full name and email below so we can notify them that you have applied for a position
Please complete this form and attach a resume/CV in a .doc or .PDF format so our team are able to review.
Why do you want to work with us?
Please attach your resume
Type the characters from the image below.
Do Not Fill This Out