- Perform code review and code auditing to find potential security flaws
- Pentest core architecture and web applications
- Analysis of APIs and web interfaces for injection possibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline, or at least 3 years related work experience
- 3+ years experience performing white hat hacking, security research, codebase auditing, and/or code review from a security perspective
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to do well under pressure
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Passionate individual with a keen desire to learn
- Experience with Redis and/or GraphQL
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
If you were referred to this position by a friend or colleague please add their full name and email below so we can notify them that you have applied for a position
Please complete this form and attach a resume/CV in a .doc or .PDF format so our team are able to review.
Why do you want to work with us?
Please attach your resume
Please check the box below.
Do Not Fill This Out