- Work with a team to build and maintain an API for a social gaming platform
- Assist in the definition of application architecture and server-side requirements
- Provide guidance and support to fellow colleagues
- Research new technologies and approaches to better improve application code
- Perform code review and peer reviewers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline, or at least 3 years related work experience
- At least one year experience writing applications in Node.js
- Experience building an API
- Experience with databases, and a good proficiency writing SQL
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to do well under pressure
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Passionate individual with a keen desire to learn
- Experience with, or heavy knowledge of, GraphQL
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with Apollo, React, and/or Redux
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with machine learning
If you were referred to this position by a friend or colleague please add their full name and email below so we can notify them that you have applied for a position
Please complete this form and attach a resume/CV in a .doc or .PDF format so our team are able to review.
Why do you want to work with us?
Please attach your resume
Please check the box below.
Do Not Fill This Out