PHP Developer (Internal Tools)
We are looking for a software developer with a good eye for building tools that get the most out of our engineering teams. This is a role for helping us build and maintain our internal tools and code/product management software.
- Develop and maintain projects used internally by our various teams
- Work with technical team leads and product managers to determine how to develop new features to help their teams work better
- Contribute to, and communicate with, public open-source projects
- Perform code review
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline, or at least 3 years related work experience
- 3+ years programming experience with heavily object-oriented PHP
- Solid understanding of PHP object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience in database design and strong proficiency with SQL
- Experience writing and consuming APIs (REST, OAuth, etc)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to do well under pressure
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Passionate individual with a keen desire to learn
- Experience with Phabricator
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with nginx
- Experience working with Docker
If you were referred to this position by a friend or colleague please add their full name and email below so we can notify them that you have applied for a position
Please complete this form and attach a resume/CV in a .doc or .PDF format so our team are able to review.
Why do you want to work with us?
Please attach your resume
Please check the box below.
Do Not Fill This Out